Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 187
Page 187 of 189 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

I've been looking at the LC9 for my wife. Winning one would let me get one for myself as well!

Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Let's see what happens this time around...... Most likely nothing but still love you guys for providing useful info

4. This would be a really good present for me. Why, you ask? If I win this package, the money I would have used can now go into buying my son the Ruger 10/22 that he's been wanting all year. If I win this, it would be bigger than the lottery for our family!

5. Thanks for the giveaway - thanks even more for all the good info you put out and make available.

6. Newbie here in Kansas! This giveaway would be awesome to win! I am getting ready to work on my CCW and love the site so far! Lots of great info here! Thanks for all you guys do!

Jeff

It is Time again. The Most Wonderful time of the year / Time for another Drawing

Quote Originally Posted by 36dbldz View Post
    Let's see what happens this time around...... Most likely nothing but still love you guys for providing useful info
    Remember, Someone is going to win this, Good Luck everyone & MERRY CHRISTMAS

8. Cool Would definitely make a great Christmas present!

Quote Originally Posted by larrysowder View Post
    Remember, Someone is going to win this, Good Luck everyone & MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Can't wait, especially for this to end up under the tree...

I haven't checked out these giveaways in quite some time, but it appears they keep getting better!
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

A warm congrats to the winner of this give away! It's a fantastic package and a fantastic forum!
    Lukem has done it again with this give away and a big thank you to him for the chance to win!

Wait.... Did I miss it? There is One More Day Left.... My Calendar must be wrong..... Is FedX coming on Monday to my Home?
    God, Family, Country and Self