Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 188
Page 188 of 189 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189 LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1887

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

This is an awesome site/forum, always enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and ideas!!!

3. Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Gotta agree with everyone else. Great forum. I haven't been here but a week or so and can't get enough. Everything you need to know from funny to serious, from happy to sad to angry to on the verge of tears(one specific thread, no tears but, had to get up and shoot something.(to feel more manly.)). Great people, great forum.

Ace aka Ricky

Man that would be the bees knees if i won this

Unlucky at PowerBall but maybe this is my time to get lucky with this giveaway. Thanks Luke for all the great information you provide in one place.

is it too late yet for me to not win again?

I hope I am entered....could really use this!

8. While we're all waiting to see if we've won, I have a question: what calibers are popular & available in both handgun and rifle ammunition? I have 22LR, 357mag, 45.....any others? I'm looking for handgun/ rifle combos so I don't need multiple types of ammo to accommodate several weapons.

Did I win, did I win....huh, did I win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toddzmina View Post
    While we're all waiting to see if we've won, I have a question: what calibers are popular & available in both handgun and rifle ammunition? I have 22LR, 357mag, 45.....any others? I'm looking for handgun/ rifle combos so I don't need multiple types of ammo to accommodate several weapons.
    9mm. For a long time I only owned two guns, a taurus pistol for carry and a marlin wooden stock carbine rifle both in 9x19, the 'camp gun' rifle w/ iron sights is so much fun to shoot! (inside 100 yards)

One issue with what your trying to accomplish, is all those shared pistol calibers are intended for close range ...so if you want to shoot more than 100 yards you will probably need a dedicated rifle just for that purpose

I tried to find it again but I believe there was an article on a rifle attachment converting a pistol to a rifle but the distance was not very long... maybe 100 yds max.
    God, Family, Country and Self