Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 24
Page 24 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Thanks USA Carry for sharing and giving so much to the Open and Concealed Carry Community!
    We have one of the finest forums to share information and to ask questions. The members here are 99% of the time, very helpful without being condescending, realizing that they too were once a novice in the use for firearms and personal protection.

I have had an opportunity to shoot and evaluate the Ruger LC9 and it is a very good CCW pistol, and would sincerely enjoy having it in my possession.

Again, thanks USA Carry and Luke for this opportunity...
    JPKirkpatrick
    USAF-Ret; NRA Life; CRPA Life; USA Carry Mbr;
    Oath Keepers Chrtr Mbr; USCCA Mbr; HGCA Mbr; Ret Former LEO

3. I would love to win this prize it would be a perfect carry gun HERES hoping

I am doing my lucky dance for the next seven days, tossing salt over my shoulder, avoiding cracks in the sidewalk, shot the neighbors black cat, I am in like Flynn.

Come on Ruger!
    "The squirrel that you kill in jest, dies in earnest." — Henry David Thoreau

Now that's an awsome giveaway!!! My mouth is watering!!
    "Democracy... is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty ... is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."-- Benjamin Franklin

6. These are all great products! Thank you guys for putting together this awesome prize... wish me luck!

7. That would be an exciting prize! I've never tried any of Ruger's new generation of autoloaders. I know the old P90 was built like a tank. It would be fun to see how Sturm Ruger has done in the Wonderful World of Polymer.

It's all cool stuff, but I must admit special interest in those CCW Breakaway pants.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

8. Try carrying this Desert Eagle all day....

9. What a great giveaway! Fantastic site.

This is a perfect CCW package!
    I would love to win it as my !911 .38 Super does get a bit heavy when carrying for extended hours.
    Devin K. Noffsinger

Great package! I could use it!