Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 29
Page 29 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. I'm impressed with the iOS app, as well as the overall presence you've created on the web. Great giveaway too!

3. i'm the unluckiest person ever! but congrats to whoever wins! & thanks for having such a great giveaway!

4. Looks like a great package. Hope I win it!

Blog Entries
    THis would be awesome to win right after having surgery! But I will have to wish the winner good shooting, I seem to have a lack of winning ability unless we are talking about a wonderfull wife and boys.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Thanks

what an offer. I appreciate the chance to receive the LCR9 and much more.

great opportunity

I feel it is a great deed to have such give aways and a hope it is given to someone who believes in the right and cant afford to carry. This sight has been very informitive and a great pleasure to be apart of

8. Great giveaway! I really like the look and size of the new Ruger.

Blog Entries
    Is it just me, or does this feel kind of like being a kid waiting for Christmas morning? Here we are approximately 48 hours from finding out who won, and I am excited.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Man, I haven't won anything since I found a voucher for a Michael Jordan basketball in the bottom of a Wheaties box back in the late 80s. An LC9 and accessories would be a great slump buster!

-boomen

11. Thanks for the chance to win. I have had my concealed carry permit for about a year now and could not feel better about it.