Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 43
Page 43 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. I never win anything, but maybe there will be a first time :o)

Tec

I believe I may win this time!

I don't think I will ever win this but it is fun to watch the comments and see other people win. Thanks for the contest Luke

well guys and gals sorry to say the winner is here..... id like to thank usacarry.com for this excellent giveaway and let them know how much im going to enjoy the new toys... ;-)

6. This is awesome. I am going to put my name in the hat!

7. Yeah, I think this would be an excellent win!

Congratulations I applaud your good fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbury View Post
    well guys and gals sorry to say the winner is here..... id like to thank usacarry.com for this excellent giveaway and let them know how much im going to enjoy the new toys... ;-)

Is this contest over? Is the winnner posted?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    We're running the same giveaway again over the next three months. Same Rules. Same Prizes!
    Here ya go boys and girls, just a quick reminder that this package is still up for grabs. So thanksgiving (unless my math is wrong) will have this package on someones person. As much as I dislike Twitter, I may have to tweet to get another entry into this drawing!
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

11. Twitter isn't that bad once it has its nasty little talons in ya. Sure beats Facebook ;)