Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 49
Page 49 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

I would not mind owning this! Excellent concealed carry package!

3. I have m fingers crossed as well. I would love a great carry set up like this.

4. Very cool! I hope I can win this one.

5. This is a very attractive package would be great to win it.

Luke is always looking out for us.. Another great giveaway!!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

7. I would love to win this like everyone else. No matter who wins, congradulations and may the best man or lady win.

thank you for this opportunity I look forward to meeting many of the members here and contributing to the discussions

Ritz

9. I re-read a post about when the drawing is and thought others might find it interesting. I had forgotten when the time period was for this giveaway and when the winner would be announced. Good luck everyone and thanks again Luke.

The current giveaway starts on September 1, 2011 and will end on November 30, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. The winner will be announced on December 1, 2011.

10. Luke Rulez

Another great giveaway. The LC9 gets favorable reviews compared to the other pocket 9's offered so far. And Crossbreed is an excellent product too. I have a minituck for my BG380, it's top- notch.

Thanks, Luke!

/Lee

Oh wow, I have been concentrating (self centered) on being the lucky person to win the giveaway package that I missed the real issue.

Luke, I never thanked you for the opportunity that you have offered to all of us.

So, I thank you - Also, I turn 62 Nov 26.... this would make for a GREAT BD gift.
    God, Family, Country and Self