Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 65
Page 65 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Mine mine mine mine enough said!
    NRA PATRON
    NRA trainer http://www.missouriccw.com
    Holster Maker http://www.rockingwholsters.com

3. Talking Hope to win this time

I hope to have a happy new year!!! With a new LC9!!!!

4. all i do is WIN WIN WIN,,,, no not really. this would be nice!

I have a great idea.......when I win I will donate it to The American Spine and Chronic Pain Association, and as its CEO I will make sure it is raffled for a good reason! I like to dream...........

6. Yes, it was a Merry Christmas, and I wish a very Happy New Year to all here!

Yep, that LC9 would be a sweet little piece, especially all set up in a system like that.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

Thanks for the opportunity to win. I followed the last giveaway closely for weeks with email updates but forgot to reply during the giveaway time.

8. Thanks for another great giveaway. Count me in.

Who doesn't like giweaways? LOL I know I do!

A buddy of mine carries an LC9 and loves it. My Springfield XD 45 is a little bulky for me unless in a shoulder holster. Would love to win this package but I'll probably be buying one next year if I don't. Thanks for offering this great promotion.

11. Cool 2nd Amendment

I see from news reports and from my spies that the Obama administration is, little-by-little chipping away our rights to own guns and use them. I urge all members to check with their representatives to see that we are being denied our guns. Perhaps a Ruger would be just the item for me to own. Nudge, nudge.