Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 68
Page 68 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. I looked at an LC9 at a local gunshop Friday. Pretty nice!

3. ineedagun, ineedagun, ineedagun

4. Glad to see this giveaway continue - great stuff!

I think it's time a woman won this giveaway. I think I should be that woman. Hear that, giveaway gnomes? Mama needs a new gun and goodies!
    Thanks to USA Carry for the great opportunity, and the great info you all provide week after week.
    "Father, forgive us for what we must do... You forgive us, and we'll forgive you... We'll forgive each other til we both turn blue, then we'll whistle and go fishin' in heaven..." JP

6. Thanks for another chance at this cool package!!!

I think it's time for a guy from The Great State of Texas to win this package. Seriously, though I sure wouldn't mind being the winner, mainly cause I never win anything and this would be one heck of first win, I hope that whoever wins it is someone who has been thinking about getting their first firearm and thus, needs this. If I won it would only be my second firearm. Anyways, good luck to everyone out there.

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but I think it's going up to new England :)
    Peter Stanford

Thanks again Luke, for the chance at a VERY nice giveaway !!!! Im hoping i win this time, i need a good concealable firearm, and a way to carry it :), thanks again Luke !!!!

This site is a wonderful resource. Welcome to the forum everyone.

Thanks Luke, for yet another opportunity. Appreciate all that you do to promote carry.
    Action is always faster than reaction; happiness is a warm gun.