Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 69
Page 69 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

No, No, No,.... you all have it wrong.

Look, everyone, you are all great people. However, it was deemed long ago by the Myans and Aztecs that I am destined to be the winner. It is right on their calendar for 2012 and just the right package designed by the gracious, and magnificant Celestial Luke. Certainly that is most obvious.
    God, Family, Country and Self

Knowing Luke's ethical nature, I would say everything will be done fairly and correctly. The right person will win.

(me?) :) :)

I really can use a new gun. Especially a free one!!:)
    I will look towards the hills from whense cometh my help. All my help cometh from the Lord.

5. new member...

I just joined the site and have posted a couple of times. I hope to be contributing more in the future. I appreciate the incentive to participate that this giveaway offers. Thanks...

6. Santa didn't bring me a 9mm. Maybe you can :-)

7. Looking forward to my first win! Would be nice to add to the collection.

8. Perfect Gift!

Quote Originally Posted by Mamonie View Post
    I think it's time a woman won this giveaway. I think I should be that woman. Hear that, giveaway gnomes? Mama needs a new gun and goodies!
    Thanks to USA Carry for the great opportunity, and the great info you all provide week after week.
    A woman is fine ... as long as it is my wife! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamonie View Post
    I think it's time a woman won this giveaway. I think I should be that woman. Hear that, giveaway gnomes? Mama needs a new gun and goodies!
    Thanks to USA Carry for the great opportunity, and the great info you all provide week after week.
    Mamonie, I completely agree. Statistics show an increase of 80% in women buying guns. It's time for a woman to win!
    Peter Stanford

Wow that's a wonderful package to win. I would love to win this.

11. It does not matter whether I win or not, my wife will probably end up with it. would like to win anayway