Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 7
Page 7 of 189 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. Ther is no doubt this a great giveaway,WHAT'S Not to love

Twittered, Facebooked, Subscribed.....Hope I win. I'd love a crossbreed, and LC9, and even teh belt. Man I hope I really win this one.

4. Very cool

Very cool giveaway! Thanks!

5. I'll go you one better I bought tickets to a raffel 25 bucks each and lost out to a dead guy!!!!!!!

Big Thanks To The Site and Luke And All Staff And Fellow Members For All The Info Sharing, Been a Member For just A Bit, But, Believe It Or Not, I Have Come Away With Awesome Information, That I had Not Known,And Have Made This Site My #2 Home Page,For I Have Much Stuff To Absorb, Thats Why This Site Is Top Shelf And Second To No Other In Its Class, Now, This Give -A-Way Is Freakin' Unbelievable And It's Very Much Appreciated. Thanks, from A Brother From Another.......................X (Allways wanted A Ruger LC9 Provided By USACARRY.COM and allways wanted a CrossBreed Holster and allways wanted a CrossBreed Holster Gun Belt !!)

I've always.wanted.to.try a crossed.holster!

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Not an April Fool's Joke.
    I am very excited to announced the Concealed Carry Handgun Giveaway.
    This is your chance to win a Ruger LC9, Crossbreed Holster and Crossbreed Gun belt.
    How awesome is that!
    That is very awesome, I have wanted to try out a CBH for awhile now, I've wanted one of the new LC9's and seeing that I have lost 100 Lb's after my cancer surgery I need a new gun belt also, it would be awsome as you said if I win!!!

Thank You for the chance!!!

See Ya

David
    "Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway" John Wayne

Been lurking as a nonmember. Schweet giveaway convinced me to join. Fingers crossed.
    "Father, forgive us for what we must do... You forgive us, and we'll forgive you... We'll forgive each other til we both turn blue, then we'll whistle and go fishin' in heaven..." JP

giveaway

this is the best giveaway yet. everything you need to start conceled carry. this would make a great birthday gift to win.

man why cant more places have giveaways like this, the only reason i found the site it was advertised some where on the net and bam now im registerd with you guys :). Reminds of the radioshack in montanna that was giving a firearm with the contract of a dish network system man if i lived there i would of tottally had dish on my tv lol. But kudos to u lukem im addicted to the forum :)....

Page 7 of 189 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast