Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 73
Page 73 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Looks like it would be a great package to win.

This would be a great prize to win, i love the firearm, and its even a better giveaway with all the extra bonuses!

I am keeping my fingers crossed, that the winner is announced and its my name !!!!

Good Luck to all !!!

4. Add me to the list of beggars hoping to win. Does it help that I am a loyal Ruger customer that would like to add the LC9 to my small and hopefully growing collection of Ruger handguns. Does it help that I only own Ruger handguns!!! Good luck to all.
    Making sure you hit your target!

This would be a great gift for me, I am going to get my concealed weapons permit as soon as I can. I think this would be better the 32 auto I have.

6. Gimme Gimme Gimme

Well I see there are a lot of beggers for prizes, I'm not that proud either. I want it too. Please~~~ I didn't see an answer to the few that asked how often or how many times can you enter?

Let us not forget the other prizes, not just the gun. The two vaults are really nice too. And then the holster, belts, etc.

Yes, I want the gun too but the other prizes make it a complete great PACKAGE.
    God, Family, Country and Self

9. I would love to win this new carry some day!!!

10. This is an awesome giveaway! I would really love to win this!!

11. Very nice site, i was thinking about the LC9, would be great to win one.