Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 8
Page 8 of 189 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

Smile package giveaway

i want to invite everybody to join uscca. its so informative about various subjects. the giveaways are outstanding to. i hope i win.

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    i want to invite everybody to join uscca. its so informative about various subjects. the giveaways are outstanding to. i hope i win.
    This is not USCCA. That is a completely different website and company. They have nothing to do with this site or giveaway.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    I never win anything! There could be two people registered for a drawing, and I could have multiple entries, and the other guy still wins. Some people are born lucky. Some people are born good looking. My wife says I'm good looking, but we still play the lottery periodically just in case she's wrong.
    I could be that second person and not win either! I have lost out all the way around!!

5. If I don't win it I'll end up buying it. The LC9 is the next pistol I'm gunning for. And nothing compliments a sidearm like a Crossbreed Holster.

6. I think if I win I'll stop playing the lottery

Wow, your generosity continues to amaze me. The package looks wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by shorty208 View Post
    I think if I win I'll stop playing the lottery
    You won't lose, that's for sure! :)

What a great giveaway....this site is awesome, glad I found it, and hope that I win this, could really use this always wanted a crossbreed ST, just can't afford it. Thanks for the chance !

10. Need a Holster

Since I just picked up my LC9 4 days ago, I'm still in search of a good CW holster. Free is almost always the best! Anyone have suggestions? They're pretty expensive, and many look the same. I have a handful for my Glock 26, and finally decided it's just too big, which is why I grabbed the LC9. Obviously I'm new to the CW arena. I used to just open carry my G 17, but that isn't always so appropriate.

Lukem, you are amazing to offer such an incredible prize such as this!!! Each Giveaway seems to top the previous one. And each giveaway is amazing! I'd love to win such a package of wonderful products!

I'll be telling my co-workers to get on over here right away. Wait! That's more competition against me for this giveaway. Oh well, who cares. The more the merrier!

Thanks Lukem for your incredible generosity!

Page 8 of 189 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast