Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 87
Page 87 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. Luke,

Thanks for the opportunity to win this package, and thank you to the sponsors for providing these great items.

Pistola45

Awesome giveaway.....
    Member of NRA, GOA, USCCA & NAHC

4. After coming here for quite sometime, I finally signed up due to this fantastic giveaway, thanks you rock

5. I'm so glad i found this sight. As a longtime gun enthusiast, and former military member, i've been looking for a good weapon & site for concealed carry. Again, so glad i found USA Carry!

6. Awesome site for sure, I've been registered for a while now but still mainly just read. I linked my friend to the site, hope he signs up as well.

A mistake was made with the calendar of events. Sorry, I've already won. You can all go home now ;)
    Peter Stanford

Just to make sure I have a post since Dec because I'm positive I want to win this more than the rest of you. Yes, I'm sure I do.

9. I'm in! Something to add to the prepper kit. ;)

Mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by BIMMER 540i View Post
    A mistake was made with the calendar of events. Sorry, I've already won. You can all go home now ;)
    I am at home.....
    God, Family, Country and Self

@ HangItFire..........do you realize you are the only one to realize that they were already at home?