Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 9
Page 9 of 189 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. Nice of you to giveaway! Am I counted in? I am a member USA Carry and I am a subscriber by following rules instructions. Let me know.
    NRA Life Member

Great ,thanks
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

i could use a good giveaway. not been able to buy anything for me in a very long time. dang economy.

5. lol damn talk about luck! I'm looking over some new CCW forums for one I like. I find this one, sign up, and "then" 5 minutes later I see the place is giving away the very same gun I'm planning to buy.

My luck I won't win it but win or lose I think me and this site are "fate" lol

package giveaway

this is truley a great giveaway. everything you need to get started in conceled carry

awesome

It's pretty cool that you can do these giveaways.

WV, 3rd bridge south, second girder in, deep amidst the shadows
    Gang,
    I own a CrossBreed Deluxe, just changed it to J clips to keep it on the belt. Not enough back there to hold it up the Lady in my life tells me. Would I own another CrossBreed Holster? Absolutely, soon as I have another gun to fit one to me.

Y'all take care and be safe
    pfb
    " A congressman with a vote is more dangerous than a redneck with a brand new and loaded gun."

9. Looking forward to hearing from you!!

10. Man, this would be the best thing to happen to me since sliced bread with butter. I never win anything but problems.

11. I would be happy with a usa carry decal!!! Anything.....anything would be great

Page 9 of 189 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast