Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 91
Page 91 of 189 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. Thank you very much for the chance to win!

3. I checked out the Disse Gear captus on they're website. It looks like a pretty nice pack but I want something my iPad will fit in. Anyone know how well it would fit, if at all?

Very nice, please put me in !! Thanks for a great giveaway !
    When seconds count, the police is just a couple minutes away !
    Armed......Not dangerous
    NRA Member

5. debating between LC9 and PF9 winning this would definitely help me decide.

6. Great Idea! Got me to up my membership!Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!-sampoker.gif

Don't have LC9 yet, cross fingers. Would be nice addition.

I would set this one up for my wife if I won it, hopefully she would let me borrow it now and then [thumbsup]

I would really appreciate winning and brag a lot to friends thus increasing site membership and possibly sale. Thanks for the opportunity.,

10. I would like to thank the USA Carry for all of the information and knowledge I have been able to learn since becoming a member. I also think this contest giveaway is a great pporitunity to whom ever is fortunate to win. I respect the Association and it's members so much that I have been and will continue to suggest this site to every one I know whether they are already a CCH or thinking of becoming one. Thanks again everyone for all of the knowledge etc...to help keep myself and my family safer.

11. Getting exciting, few days left