Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more! - Page 94
Page 94 of 189 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Giveaway - Your Chance to Win a Ruger LC9 and more!

1. Since the lottery may not be in my grasp tonight, I would be super stoked to win this package. As a person still trying to find his first CCW, you can help me have a postice experience in the concealed carry community. Thanks in advance!

3. Please pick me, thank you

4. I don't normally enter contests, but if all I have to do is post why not. I love this site and like to share the newsletter articles with my wife. Good luck to all.

5. really excited about this giveaway opportunity, especially as a new convert to firearms and carrying.

6. Boy, between winning this and the lottery, I am going to have a really big weekend! half a billion and an LC9!?!? Sweet!

I really need to win. My next to last gun was sold today to fill up my truck with gas!
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

Blog Entries
    Guns for gas..........Thats a world of hurting guy. Heres to the winner, may it be someone deserving! As much as I can wish its me, I doubt it.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Finally, the day has arrived and the mystery will be solved by the selection of a winner. Although, I believe we are all winners, yet, the gun package would be a very nice topper! Luck be a Lady!
    God, Family, Country and Self

10. I'd like to compare the LC9 to my Kahr PM9 :-) Hope I win!

11. I would like to win.