Sig Sauer P226 E2 Opinions

Thread: Sig Sauer P226 E2 Opinions

Smile Sig Sauer P226 E2 Opinions

Thinking of picking up a new or used Sig P226 E2 thought Id ask what any of your experiances, good or bad with this weapon are. A buddy of mine at work carries one on duty, I carry the M&P40 no problems with it, but would like another option to carry.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Thinking of picking up a new or used Sig P226 E2 thought Id ask what any of your experiances, good or bad with this weapon are. A buddy of mine at work carries one on duty, I carry the M&P40 no problems with it, but would like another option to carry.
    Unfortunately I've never had the opportunity to heat up a new E2 sig. But I've owned and carried sigs for years. I can only imagine the excellent ergos of the orignal Sigs but with a slimmer grip profile, WOW!, that has got to be one smooth lead slinger. Just my 2 cents

Thanks. Ive never owned a SIG and always been faithful to S&W, at least so far, but Ive heard a few good things here and there about Sauer. I plan on getting one in a few months, not sure when, but I know Sigs cost a pretty penny. -.-
    Thanks for the $0.02 though.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.