U.S.A. Ammo

Thread: U.S.A. Ammo

U.S.A. Ammo

Has anyone on here tried the reloaded ammo from U.S.A. Ammo that advertises on this forum? Their prices are really good (about 25-30% less than Wally World or my local range's prices. I was curious to how well it feeds, etc., especially in 9mm and .40. Thanks
    Alan, TN

I have shot 9mm both their new and reload in my Kel Tec and Beretta so far no problem

I just checked out their site at: Pistol and Rifle Ammo

It appears they have both reloads and new ammo. At those prices, it's worth a try.

Haven't tried them yet, but thanks for the heads up.

"A free people should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from anyone, including their own government. ~ G. Washington

How much do they charge for shipping? I looked for a spot on the page for this but couldn't find it. If there isn't a set price, what is the minimum, or what did you pay when you ordered. Thanks.

I added to my cart, then looked up shipping. Its 31.13 to ship 1000 .40 to Iowa.

Thanks crappiekiller2, I wondered if (with shipping included) it would still be a good deal.

For the prices I'll keep my money and go to ammunition to go.com Ammunition To Go : Your one stop for all of your ammunition needs!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crappiekiller2 View Post
    I added to my cart, then looked up shipping. Its 31.13 to ship 1000 .40 to Iowa.
    Yikes! $40 to ship to ship 1000 .40 to me in Tennessee! That's a lot of money to ship. Kind of defeats the savings, huh?
    Alan, TN