Carrying at home? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Carrying at home?

Quote Originally Posted by OldHiker View Post
    My philosophy is simple: If I am wearing pants, I am armed.
    I you use a shoulder holster system, you don't even need to be wearing pants. Seriously though, I believe being armed wearever and whenever legal to do so, is a tactically sound practice.

No one will ever know I carry until SHTF--on them! Are you paranoid?...why even ask the question?? Anyone can say what they want -- you and yours are safe.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I didn't carry until my nephew and his girlfriend were held up at gunpoint in my front yard... you never know.

I believe is a good idea to be prepared....all the time! That's whether you have one on you or one close by.

6. Cool

With the way the economy is right now the number of break-ins around here is on the rise(even in the daytime). I will always carry, I feel naked without it. I have at least 1 within arms reach at ALL times. I will not support places that post no firearms. The other day my wife wanted to sit beside me on the couch, so she say can I sit with you and your girlfriend.http://c.usacarry.co/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

Quote Originally Posted by sargedog View Post
    ..... The other day my wife wanted to sit beside me on the couch, so she say can I sit with you and your girlfriend.http://c.usacarry.co/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif
    Oh I love your Jen...she must be the most beautiful lady of all times...I remember my MIL saying exactly the same thing to my FIL at one stage quite a long time ago. At the time handguns are nothing compared to real long guns sitting in my FIL's lap with his dog beside his chair. :))))
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

8. Here's another thing to consider. Safety. If my firearm is on my person at all times then I don't have to worry about any unauthorized people having access to it. Especially one of my children or their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by OldHiker View Post
    My philosophy is simple: If I am wearing pants, I am armed.
    I have that covered too. When I'm wearing gym shorts, sweatpants or anything else not conducive to my carry holsters, there are also several 'stash' guns hidden around the house. That also works for my wife, who I have yet to convince to carry all the time.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I'm always armed. I was out working in my garden earlier and my Glock 17 was on my hip the whole time. It was on my side all day, in and out of the house. When I left to get my truck inspected, I switched to Concealing my Glock 26, but I got back and switched back to the OCing the 17.
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

JSDinTexas Guest
    I carry when going out to the mailbox, which is a good piece from the house - too far to run back to the house. And I carry when walking my property because of packs of wild dogs (these are dogs city people dump in the country - they go wild and run in packs as dogs will do - two persons were killed last year down in this area by packs of wild dogs).

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast