Carrying at home? - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Carrying at home?

Heh. Heh. Spent my time as an Intel Analyst for my 20 in the Corps. The old adage (in connection with one's "work"): I know I'm paranoid.... but am I paranoid enough?

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Heh. Heh. Spent my time as an Intel Analyst for my 20 in the Corps. The old adage (in connection with one's "work"): I know I'm paranoid.... but am I paranoid enough?

I flew signals intelligence missions in the Air Force. We used to wear a patch on our flight suits that said "In God We Trust. All Others We Monitor"
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I carry everyday at home. When I get up my BERSA 380 goes in my robe pocket while drinking coffee and surfing the net. I'm up early at 0330.

When it's time to dress, I either put on my IWB Pro Carry holster for the 380 or put my Crossbreed on with either a G19 or XD40 sub-compact. Depends on the mood.

Home invasion crimes are becoming more common around the country. It will be a bad day for a BG if he ever enters my home.

-178S

If it make's you feel better then do whatever you have to do. We can not judge your want's or needs.
    Bill

I live in the DFW metroplex and I carry all the time, home and all. Did anyone notice what just happened in Plano, Tx? An older man was walking his dog outside his apartment complex in a good area of town, was approached by 2 black teen-age girls, and beaten to death with a sledge hammer, motive unknown. Apparently, somehow they suckered him. Not me, I'll always do my best to be prepared. Again, this was a so-called good area of town.

A mans home is his castle!! And most castles have cannons!! Mine is just a little smaller and a lot easier to load!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678