"Trespassers will be shot" idiot convicted of murder
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Trespassers will be shot" idiot convicted of murder

"Trespassers will be shot" idiot convicted of murder

Woman convicted in boy's 2009 killing

What you say can and will be used against you:

Liberty County prosecutor Joe Warren reminded jurors Thursday that the warning sign posted in front of a tiny stilt house flying a rebel flag was deadly serious: "Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be reshot. Smile, I Will."

(Actually, it said "Survivers")

After shooting the family, Sheila Muhs then called 911 and told the dispatcher: "They're out here tearing up the levee, so I shot them."

The levee is public property.

The jury will return today to decide her punishment, which could range from five years to life in prison.

A trial date has not be set for Gale Muhs.

Unjustified shooting. Places bet on life in prison.

If LA, levee is public property not private as such this lady should get what befalls her.

That sign and her 911 call made it easy for the prosecutor.

6. You know, we've all chuckled at those "trespassers will be shot" and "Make my day" signs and bumper stickers we've seen at gun shows. But nobody with any sense posts a sign indicating a willingness or eagerness to shoot. The Second Amendment Foundation has neat little stickers that make it clear "the owner of this property is armed" and "there is nothing inside worth risking your life for." One of those on the door is far as I'll go. Even the "protected by second amendment" with a picture of the wrong end of a gun, is over the line. If forced to shoot, you want to look "regrettably forced," not "eager," when the investigators come after you.

This person is a total fool.

Note: In the aftermath of a disaster/social collapse, when operating WROL (Without Rule Of Law), I might put up a "Looters Will Be Shot" sign, and stand ready to do just that. But it's more than I'd ever display if I thought it would be seen by Law Enforcement. The idiot above was asking to be put away.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

No they where letting other idiots know that if you had no right on their property they where going to shot you so me I would not take the chance and step foot on their property.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    No they where letting other idiots know that if you had no right on their property they where going to shot you so me I would not take the chance and step foot on their property.
    These "other idiots" you seem to be referring to could very well have been people who were coming there on legitimate business. I don't know of any law in any state that allows one to shoot a person just because they came on their land without determining any threat. In this case, the people were riding down a rutted road in front of their house. Public road? From their pictures, I get the impression of a "Deliverance" (the movie) mentality and another gene pool in need of sanitizing. It is a shame that a seven year old boy died because of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    A simple " No Trespassing" sign is all that is needed.

I precive the sign as a pleadge for premeditated murder, and from I have read it looks like so did the DA. As S&W645 has said a simple "NO TRESPASSING" sign is all that is needed, no less no more. There is no room for humor in the law. The perps most likely thought that it was funny or made them seem cool in their circle.

Of course, there is no moral/legal justification for this shooting at all.

The conviction would have been just as certain without the sign!

-Doc

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast