Looking for good yet inexpensive Silhouette Target.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for good yet inexpensive Silhouette Target.

Looking for good yet inexpensive Silhouette Target.

I am looking for a good silhouette target that I can use for both instruction as well as personal training. I have been using a couple of different ones over the years, but prices have gone up. I am looking at THESE for right now, but was hoping for some input and suggestions from some of you. Thanks.

Semper Fi
    Security is your concern. Helping you provide it is ours.
    www.oramsecurity.com
    USMC Scout Snipers - Stealth, Silence, Precision Violence

I was going to ask if you had seen the red tagets from opsgear then I clicked your link. lol Looks like you are looking at what I use, so I got nothing man.

4. I dunno. I don't see good silhouette targets getting much lower than a buck. Looking at Amazon, there are some around 60 cents or so, but check the sizes.

Is your use very high volume? How much value do you place on your time? It just MIGHT be feasible to make your own. First price large paper (I used to use old blueprints from work, before they went "security crazy" and started shredding everything). Then price spray paint. If it still looks like a money saver, buy one silhouette you like, and turn it into a stencil.

Otherwise, I don't
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

B-27 at $0.42 per target for 100 targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton Felix View Post
    I dunno. I don't see good silhouette targets getting much lower than a buck. Looking at Amazon, there are some around 60 cents or so, but check the sizes.

Is your use very high volume? How much value do you place on your time? It just MIGHT be feasible to make your own. First price large paper (I used to use old blueprints from work, before they went "security crazy" and started shredding everything). Then price spray paint. If it still looks like a money saver, buy one silhouetted you like, and turn it into a stencil.

Otherwise, I don't
    Personally, I just use a generic silhouette target with a bulls-eye on it at .30 each.

As for the above idea, if you go to your local newspaper, they will often give or sell you what are called end rolls of blank newspring very cheaply. staple it to the cardboard and "viola"! instant target.

7. Y'know, that's not a bad price for B27 targets. And you can always make some basic "buff" silhouettes out of cardboard. Recycle those old boxes into something useful and fun.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

try targetz.com but they may be too small,,,thay are free you just have to print them out on your own printer.
    FREEDOM ISN'T FREE

I've been buying sampler packs from pistoleer.com. The samplers are an expensive way to go but their bulk prices are good. 100 x B-27 @ 39.07

It has been about a 5-7 day turnaround but I'm relatively close.

Official NRA Silhouette & Law Enforcement Targets

B27E ($0.31 per target) for State Qualifications "G" licensing

and the IALEFI-Q ($0.31) targets for most other training.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

I have dealt with LE Targets quite a bit. If you buy in bulk the prices drop per target. Here is a link to one of their economy versions. $0.37 for 25 - $0.22 for 100 - $0.21 for 500 and $0.20 for 1000.

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc.: ECONOMY B-27E BLACK TARGETS
    NRA Life Member, NH CC, Gun Owners of America, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Second Amendment Foundation
    "Remember, incoming fire has the Right of Way"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast