Some questions about rubber bullets - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some questions about rubber bullets

1. Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    I think you need to understand that your first priority is to yourself and your family. You are not the Police and you are not your neighbors keeper. Intervening in other peoples violence is a LAST resort and only when someone is under threat of eminent death or great bodily harm. (Other than some jackass wanting to off himself .................. let him)

If you want to play LEO then I suggest you get a job as an LEO.
    This is true. Sometimes it's better to be a good witness. Unless he tries to use force on you personally.
    If you take all the guns off the street, you still will have a crime problem.
    If you take the criminals off the street, you cannot have a gun problem.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ramrunnr View Post
    The pepper/OC spray is a good idea. I am looking into getting some, but I haven't decided what brand to go with.
    I carry Sabre. It contains Red Pepper, Military Tear Gas and Ultraviolet Dye. Some of the LE offices use Sabre. Just make sure it is legal in your state.
    If you take all the guns off the street, you still will have a crime problem.
    If you take the criminals off the street, you cannot have a gun problem.

You should also note that some states restrict the size or content of chemical defensive sprays. Make sure you know the laws of your particular state.

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    I think you need to understand that your first priority is to yourself and your family. You are not the Police and you are not your neighbors keeper. Intervening in other peoples violence is a LAST resort and only when someone is under threat of eminent death or great bodily harm. (Other than some jackass wanting to off himself .................. let him)

If you want to play LEO then I suggest you get a job as an LEO.
    Agreed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12