Video shows security shooting robber during holdup of internet cafe
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video shows security shooting robber during holdup of internet cafe

Video shows security shooting robber during holdup of internet cafe

Question

The group dropped off their dead friend at a hotel in Orange County. Authorities say the dead suspect has been identified and has a lengthy criminal history.
    What's this? How can this be? according to B2tall Florida has great gun laws and that keeps criminals from getting firearms. Because if the police catch them with a firearm, they could be sent away for years. Looks like the laws failed, how can this be? Oh wait I know they are Criminals and as such don't follow those "strong gun laws".

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

No, they can't read! Whats wrong with the guy with the gun? The Perp got away! He better go to the range and practice, practice, practice.........

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    What's this? How can this be? according to B2tall Florida has great gun laws and that keeps criminals from getting firearms. Because if the police catch them with a firearm, they could be sent away for years. Looks like the laws failed, how can this be? Oh wait I know they are Criminals and as such don't follow those "strong gun laws".
    You are spot on. The criminal doesn't care because the penalty for these violations are not enforced. I would like to see the number of felons convicted of gun possession. They are supposed to get 10 years. I read numerous reports of these cases and never see someone getting the full 10 years. Usually the charges are dropped.

If my memory serves me right can't the other perps be charged with murder due to the death of their accomplice? I know in some states if someone dies in the commission of a felony,(including one of the criminals committing the crime) all of the perps involved can be charged with first degree murder.
    "When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk."---Tuco Benedicto Pacífico Juan María Ramírez (aka "The Rat")From The Good the Bad and the Ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by MECHTESTER View Post
    You are spot on. The criminal doesn't care because the penalty for these violations are not enforced. I would like to see the number of felons convicted of gun possession. They are supposed to get 10 years. I read numerous reports of these cases and never see someone getting the full 10 years. Usually the charges are dropped.

If my memory serves me right can't the other perps be charged with murder due to the death of their accomplice? I know in some states if someone dies in the commission of a felony,(including one of the criminals committing the crime) all of the perps involved can be charged with first degree murder.
    Man he had such outstanding friends! Instead of taking him to the ER and getting him life saving treatment, they chose to dump him in a motel parking lot like trash. Man what is the world coming to, if you can't trust a criminal, who can you trust?

Most of the time the officers/DA do not want to waste their time. Why arrest him/her/them on a gun charge when it will just be dropped and or pleaded down. Ten years turns into three months max. Yet a first time offender has the the weight of the system thrown at them?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

My dad use to say if we hung a man at noon every day on main street for robbing the local convenient store that we wouldn't have to worry about A. people stealing B. Making pointless gun laws that BG's don't follow anyways.

So I say hang em at noon!

(I realize that the above statement won't stop crime but I know it would be a great intensive for me to hold back from holding up the local ice cream parlor for $180 bucks in cold hard cash.)

Man--that security dude did a great job. That dude had a gun to his head and the way he moved and got out of that was very good. Don't know if it was luck or skill but it worked. That dude deserves a raise

9. A raise for shooting the guy in the back as he was leaving? He'll be lucky not to be prosecuted.

That guard had some quick thinking on his feet, slide to one side busted one perp. I agree he should get a raise and then everyone in that get away car should be charged with homicide plus armed robbery with a deadly weapon charges
    NRA Life Memeber, GOA, CCRKBA, SAF, OPHA, OFBA, FTA

Chickasaw/Choctaw Indian

Did the perps even shoot?? It doesn't look like they did. Makes me wonder if their guns were even real. Doesn't matter though.....in Florida once somebody brandishes a firearm in a threatening manner or during the commission of a crime they become a legit target.

Unfortunately for the security guard he did the worst thing he could possibly have done - he shot the perp in the back as he was exiting the business. I remember our instructor telling us that that's a big no-no in the eyes of Florida (and other states) law. In an armed encounter that's about the only thing that'll get you in trouble with Florida's Castle Doctrine and Stand-Your-Ground laws.

I hope nothing happens to the guard. The perps got what they had coming to them as far as I'm concerned.
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast