Koran-Burning Pastor's Gun Discharges Outside of Detroit TV Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Koran-Burning Pastor's Gun Discharges Outside of Detroit TV Station

Koran-Burning Pastor's Gun Discharges Outside of Detroit TV Station

Police were called Thursday night after Koran-burning pastor Terry Jones accidentally discharged his firearm in the parking lot of a television station, where he had just conducted an interview, MyFoxDetroit.com reported.

Read more

The story I read said his firearm was returned and he was allowed to leave with no charges. It also said the station did not allow firearms, so my guess is this happened while he was re-holstering.
    “Because when seconds count, the police are only minutes away”

Posting in …….
    OpenCarry.org
    USA Carry
    Glock Talk
    Tennessee Gun Owners
    also check
    Handgunlaw.us
    Tennessee Laws at: Michie’s Legal Resources

handgonnetoter Guest
    Man, thats all we need. More fuel for the anti-gunners fire. If the guy can't holster his weapon without touching one off, then he should not carry with one in the chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy View Post
    The story I read said his firearm was returned and he was allowed to leave with no charges. It also said the station did not allow firearms, so my guess is this happened while he was re-holstering.
    That's what the link story says:

Southfield Police confirmed the gun accidentally discharged.

No charges were filed, and police gave the gun back to Jones before sending him on his way.

The FOX-owned WJBK television station where the incident took place has a policy of not allowing guns inside the building.
    Maybe someone will start a post about boycotting Fox News as anti-gun. I'm sure the criminals aren't going to follow that anti-gun policy.

Too bad that idiot didn't shoot himself with the gun...

Even more proof this guy is a Jack Ass.. (as if we didn't have enough proof already!!!)

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

If there was a guy who NEEDED to carry, it would be him. Keep the booger picker off the bang switch until on target, though.
    "Gun a Month" Club Member

He needs to practice and improve his aim.

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    Even more proof this guy is a Jack Ass.. (as if we didn't have enough proof already!!!)
    Too bad they weren't also interviewing Fred Phelps.

There's no such thing as an accidental discharge. There is only negligence. Poor training or even poor equipment choices such as holsters constitute negligence.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast