Check out the USA Carry Forums iPhone/Android App for FREE! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Check out the USA Carry Forums iPhone/Android App for FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Well, that makes sense now why it wouldnt take me anywhere else, lol.........
    I was doing the same thing at first thinking it didn't work. I'm going to see if they can remove the button until we add other sections.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Any thoughts on a Blackberry app? It would be nice to have one on my Torch...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Any thoughts on a Blackberry app? It would be nice to have one on my Torch...
    Not yet but could be possible in the future. The service I'm working with right now only does iPhone and Android for the forums. But I'll add it to the Wish List!

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

This app works great.

6. ahh menu button

well I am dumb. I now know how to browse the forums. please forgive my stupidity, as I found all of the options. the forum button was confusing me as well untill you mentiond the menu button! you can do everything from there!! thanks!!

now off to read....

Quote Originally Posted by tommyb FNP View Post
    well I am dumb. I now know how to browse the forums. please forgive my stupidity, as I found all of the options. the forum button was confusing me as well untill you mentiond the menu button! you can do everything from there!! thanks!!

now off to read....
    Don't feel stupid. I was doing the same thing for about a half hour until the developer told me to click the menu button! :-)

Luke, I should've also added that there's no shortcut that lets me view all my posts. Please add that!

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Luke, I should've also added that there's no shortcut that lets me view all my posts. Please add that!
    I submitted it as a suggestion for the next version. I don't have full control over what is and isn't in the app since I'm using a service the forum software provides. I'm looking into having my own custom app written but quotes have been no less than $10,000 so think will have to do for now.

Just pushed out an update to the USA Carry Android app. It fixes some memory leaks and also seems to have fixed auto-capitalization issue. It is auto-capping the first letter in sentences for me now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast