Check out the USA Carry Forums iPhone/Android App for FREE!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Check out the USA Carry Forums iPhone/Android App for FREE!

Check out the USA Carry Forums iPhone/Android App for FREE!

We just launched the new USA Carry Forums iPhone / Android App.

Click here for iPhones

Click here for Android devices

Last edited by lukem; 05-05-2011 at 10:09 AM.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I just downloaded the app for my Droid 2, and this is the first post I'm sending from it. I've got to say I'm impressed so far. Easier and far more convenient than using it on the web browser. One suggestion: add auto-capitalize please!

Works good on my Fascinate. Nice going.

Downloaded and checked it out. I like it quite alot so far..... One issue though... on the "home" page (first page once logged on) there are 2 buttons on the screen at the bottom, the one marked "forum" does not work. Everything else works good and it has one of the best/easiest interfaces I have seen on an Android app......

Great

I'm using it on a Sprint Evo and so far so good. I tried downloading it on a tablet, but the tablet has it's own watered down market and I can't access the full Android market to download this app.

7. I am not sure how to browse the forums like i can on my opera browser. maybe i need to learn this app more, or it needs to be added??

i have been lurking for some time now, and have been learning a lot. dont have much to contribute as of yet. i am just wanting to absorb as much as i can....

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45:197549
    Downloaded and checked it out. I like it quite alot so far..... One issue though... on the "home" page (first page once logged on) there are 2 buttons on the screen at the bottom, the one marked "forum" does not work. Everything else works good and it has one of the best/easiest interfaces I have seen on an Android app......
    The forums button at the bottom of the app is a filter. Since there is no other content than the forums right now that's the only option.

To get to the forums list press you menu button and then forums.

I also passed along the auto capitalization to the developers. That is bugging me as well.

is there a iphone app
    A good friend will sit next to you in jail and say damn we had fun

Quote Originally Posted by AussieRogue:197586
    is there a iphone app
    It has been submitted. Just waiting for it to be approved.

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    The forums button at the bottom of the app is a filter. Since there is no other content than the forums right now that's the only option.

Well, that makes sense now why it wouldnt take me anywhere else, lol.........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast