My letter to the editor in today's paper! Please read!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My letter to the editor in today's paper! Please read!

My letter to the editor in today's paper! Please read!

The week before last, I posted a thread in which I responded to an anti gun editorial in my hometown newspaper, the Post Tribune. Well, that letter appeared in the paper today, and here is the link to it.

http://www.post-trib.com/news/opinio...etters.article

My letter is the very first one on the page

Glad they published your letter. It's nice to see a newspaper that's willing to publish opinions on both sides of an issue.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

That's great. Good job. :y:

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Congratulations! You did great!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Great Letter. Well said.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

Keep up the good work.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

letter to editor

Hoorah!!! Well done my friend! 2 yrs in a row that there has been a school shooting while my family and I were on vacation in Florida. Last year, Virginia Tech and this year at NIU. Each time, while watching the news, while shaking my head, I took comfort in the fact that I was armed and ready to protect my family with my concealed pistol on my hip!

Surfcc

Attaboy :Image4:
    -Austin

That was a very well written letter. You handled that very intelligently, without any ranting and raving. Well done!

Very articulate and rational. You appealed to common sense and not emotion. Well done!
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

Molon labe!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast