No Kel-Tec booth at the NRA convention

Thread: No Kel-Tec booth at the NRA convention

1. No Kel-Tec booth at the NRA convention

I went to the NRA convention in Pittsburgh today and, to my surprise and dismay, couldn't find a Kel-Tec booth among the myriad of exhibitors. Thinking that I may have missed it, I pulled out my exhibit catalog to find out where it might be. Now, I may at times be navigationally challenged, but I do know my alphabet. Sure enough, there was not a listing in the K's for them. Anyone have any idea why Kel-Tec would have opted out of the convention? I was looking forward to handling some of their products.
    Slow is Steady
    Steady is Fast

I don't know about Kel-Tec, but I overheard one gentleman explaining that their (his particular company) wasn't there because their building and displays were destroyed in one of those storms. I'd try contacting them via e-mail and ask.

4. Quote Originally Posted by XJ_MAC View Post
    I don't know about Kel-Tec, but I overheard one gentleman explaining that their (his particular company) wasn't there because their building and displays were destroyed in one of those storms. I'd try contacting them via e-mail and ask.
    I hadn't thought of that. It could be a possibility. The company is based in Florida, but I'm not sure if they have manufacturing sites elsewhere.
    Slow is Steady
    Steady is Fast