2 dead in shooting at Wendy's in Florida
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 dead in shooting at Wendy's in Florida

2 dead in shooting at Wendy's in Florida

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

3. It's obvious to me that there are not enough of us who carry. There never seems to be anyone around to stop these people.
    Beretta 92F 9mm/Twin Bersa "Thunder" .380's
    Second Amendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

HK4U you beat me to it.I was just about to post this.
    Yes,it is very sad.We need more good people to be carrying.Of course all of us gun toting freedom lovers will take a hit from the libs over this,just like always.
    This is just bad.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

I wonder what the liberals would say in to the fact that there was not a policeman on the corner waiting to protect the innocents.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Terrible news. The most tragic part is the father who was killed when he went inside to get a toy that was left out of his daughter's meal.

It's important for everybody's safety that more people carry, whether the public disagrees or not. But I feel that one factor that has been largely ignored is positive publicity for individuals with concealed weapons permits. How often do you see positive stories about licensed individuals saving lives, like at the Colorado Springs church where a massacre was prevented by one man with a gun?

Here in New Mexico a licensed individual shot an estranged boyfriend who walked into Wal-Mart and began stabbing his ex-girlfriend. Saved the woman's life, but hardly made the news.

I wonder if Wendy's has an "anti gun" policy for employees, or if the restaurants are "posted"

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I wonder if Wendy's has an "anti gun" policy for employees, or if the restaurants are "posted"

gf
    I've never seen a posted Wendy's....actually, I've never seen ANY posted fast food joint....
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Signage

Has no force of law in Florida.

Florida is also a stand your ground State. It was incidents like this back almost 20 years ago that made Florida go shall issue. The sad thing is there was no one carrying there. Being shall issue isn't going to do anyone any good unless people exercise those rights.

I sense more applications going to the Florida Dept of Agriculture and Consumer Services for the West Palm area. Good people did nothing (by accepting responsibility for their own personal safety) so evil triumphed in this case.

Same thing applies to putting your seatbelt on. Nice to have, but don't expect them to work unless you buckle up.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Wendy's

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post

gf
    Don't know about their policy for employes but I did read a few years back that they gave money to the Brady Bunch. Don't know if they still do. That was when David Thomas was still alive. That is one of the reasons that I do not go there much.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Sad to say, we of like mind, feel that more ought to be armed in order to stop this sensless killing, however 'we' also know that the same fodder will be used by anti's in their effort to eliminate personal ownership of firearms.

A shame to see innocent folk die needlessly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast