customer service is amazing.

Thread: customer service is amazing.

customer service is amazing.

ok, so ill start by saying that crossbreed holsters has some amazing cust. service. here is why.

so i noticed a small crack in the kydex portion. I emailed them about it and what do they think i should do. (didnt want to bother them if it was not a big deal seeing as it was small). they replyed within 1 day and said to send it in and they will fix it at no cost. just pay for shipping it to them. so I sent it in last week 4/25/11. didnt hear anything sayin it was receved or anything ( no biggie) but i get the mail yeaterday 5/2/11 and in there was my holster...

well it wasnt my old holster it was a brand new one!!!! talk about amazing. the best part was that the old holster had a crack about the size of your fingernail clipped off. pretty small, but i just wanted to share how amazing they at crossbreed holsters are!!!

next time im looking for another holster or i have friends looking, they will be hearing about crossbreed holsters!

Good deal. It's nice to hear good stories about companies. Often we only post complaints. Thanks
    Alan, TN

Thumbs up

Great to hear about great service. I called them a while back about buying a replacement screw as I had lost one. When the guy answered the phone I gave him my name and asked how much a replacement screw would be for my minituck. He said do you still live at (my address). I told him I did. He said ok that great. I'll send you a hardware set out today. I asked him how much? He told me not to worry about it. I thanked him and I hung up. A few days latter I get all the hardware used to connect both clips to the holster. A friend had almost talked my into a kholster, I've decided to give Crossbreed all my IWB business. I've already a gunbelt (with Velcro) ordered another minituck and I'm about to order another belt (without Velcro) and a supertuck for my Glock.
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

While I haven't had a need to rely on Crossbreed's CSRs, I can vouch for the quality and comfort of their holsters. I have been using a Supertuck for a 5" 1911 and am continually impressed with the simplicity of design and overall quality.
    "The squirrel that you kill in jest, dies in earnest." Henry David Thoreau