How Do You Safely Carry? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Safely Carry?

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Yeah, and too bad for you he's married. After two broken engagements, I'm retired. And Kelcarry is probably too sour for your tastes. That leaves either Treo or BigGayAl.
    Treo is married and as for BigGayAl well the name kinda speaks for itself right?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

3. Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    If he had any common sense he'd be ARMYCPT. instead of NavyLT (WTF y'all deleted my favorite smiley?)
    Ummm.... no. I was in the Army National Guard for 4 1/2 years before enlisting in the Navy.

It's that common sense thing localgirl talks about.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Ummm.... no. I was in the Army National Guard for 4 1/2 years before enlisting in the Navy.

It's that common sense thing localgirl talks about.
    OK I'm just going to end this here and now

Navy loses Army wins
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Treo is married and as for BigGayAl well the name kinda speaks for itself right?
    I stand corrected.

You can carry the PK .380 decocked with a round in the chamber. You need to learn your firearm inside and out and now to operate it safely and quickly before you think about carrying it. If you every end up in a situation you need it you will never get it out of a shoulder bag in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    OK I'm just going to end this here and now

Navy loses Army wins
    Navy (and Air Force) are womens' fragrances too. Just sayin'. :)
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

This is all proof that the Army has nothing to worry about with the repeal of DADT. And maybe the Navy can meet their recruiting goals now.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    This is all proof that the Army has nothing to worry about with the repeal of DADT. And maybe the Navy can meet their recruiting goals now.
    You boys are all just bad. BAD.

And how long ago was it that Army beat Navy at football last? Only ten years ago.

Sandpoint suffers a split personality as it is where Mountain time and Pacific time meet. I always thought it looked like a nice, safe, town.

The only thing I wear consistently every day is boots, so I carry a 38 snubby in an ankle holster all the time. Usually, I also carry a compact 380 in a hip pocket holster. I know, the ankle holster doesn't give me a "quick draw" option, but it's great in the car or anywhere sitting down, such as a restuarant. The hip pocket 380 is easy and fast to get to, and it's available most of the time.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast