FBI NICS denied my pistol - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: FBI NICS denied my pistol

I think that everyone in this country that could Legaly carry a weapon should carry a weapon and it don't matter what Race, Religion Etc. that you are. The more armed people in Americal the less crime that would happen.This should include MANDATORY weapon's training and qualifications with the weapon you are going to carry. This would cut off a lot of problems with a Jury if you had to go that distance.
    Bill

3. Quote Originally Posted by BamaBoy View Post
    As for the Johnny-one-note troll who posted before you, I am no longer feeding him.
    You obviously haven't heard that I am the alleged leader of the "band of trolls."
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    You obviously haven't heard that I am the alleged leader of the "band of trolls."
    1- NavyLT
    2- G50AE
    3- BigGayAl
    4- Treo
    5- Tucker's Mom
    6- Cathyinblue
    7- localgirl
    8- Swinokur
    9- SC Tiger
    10- S&WM&P40
    11- SGB
    12- Whoever kelcarry is growling at today.
    13- Anyone else who has the stones to stand up for the bill of rights.

Did I miss anyone NavyLT (O-4 soon)?

5. NC

Yeah, in NC you can buy 1345 rifles in the same day if you have the $ but cannot buy a single handgun w/o a "permit." I know handguns are more concealable but for God sakes! Its such a money making scheme. Sick of it.

6. NC (cont.)

Oh and by the way, to further add to the stupidity...North Carolinians can now shoot home intruders "no questions asked" legally.

Quote Originally Posted by beardedjesse View Post
    Yeah, in NC you can buy 1345 rifles in the same day if you have the $ but cannot buy a single handgun w/o a "permit." I know handguns are more concealable but for God sakes! Its such a money making scheme. Sick of it.
    I think the purchase permit thing is stupid, But since it only applies to people without CCW permits, how many people does it REALLY affect.

Quote Originally Posted by beardedjesse View Post
    Oh and by the way, to further add to the stupidity...North Carolinians can now shoot home intruders "no questions asked" legally.
    So can people in most free states. Even in states with no castle doctrine if an intruder is IN your house, it's fair game.

left coast is different

In the state of washington, if you are breathing upright and don't have a record, you can get your ccw . I wish it would be a requirement for training.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rdscherer View Post
    In the state of washington, if you are breathing upright and don't have a record, you can get your ccw . I wish it would be a requirement for training.
    Why? What problems are actually manifesting themselves in the real world because we don't have a training requirement for the Washington CPL? Personally, I don't see any problems actually happening because of no training requirement. Why "fix" something that isn't causing any problems and only add to the infringement of the right to bear arms above what is already there?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Wink Time

79 days down, 63 more to go until I can take possession

Maybe I'll be lucky and get it sooner, but highly doubt it

This process has been nothing but

Will post up once received

I am from the Government and I am here to help you.
    Yes New Jersey is still the Arm Pit of the world and I love it here in the state of Va.
    Bill

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast