optics for AR 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: optics for AR 15

1. optics for AR 15

I have a colt AR 15. Any suggestions on optics ? I am on a budget. Looking to spend around $400

Burris sights are great and less expensive than most. I have a Burris speed dot on mine.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

4. The Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4x20 Matte Duplex is ideal for those with AR15/M-16 style rifles, delivering high performance at a price that's right on target. I can get one right in your price range. Contact me if you are interested or want more information.

Leupold || Mark AR 1.5-4x20mm

Are you looking for magnification? Red dot? Both??
    (Insert random tough-guy quote here)
    "See my gun?? Aren't you impressed?" - Anonymous sheepdog
    The hardware is the same, but the software is vastly different.

6. Eotech

EOTech
    Security is your concern. Helping you provide it is ours.
    www.oramsecurity.com
    USMC Scout Snipers - Stealth, Silence, Precision Violence

I personally use the EOTech on my Remington Tactical 12ga. But, for my Bushmaster M4, I use the Mark 4 1-3x14mm CQ/T (Leupold)! You get the magnification along with the illuminated reticle, sweeeet!!!
    http://www.leupold.com/lightbox/feat...icense-warning

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    I personally use the EOTech on my Remington Tactical 12ga. But, for my Bushmaster M4, I use the Mark 4 1-3x14mm CQ/T (Leupold)! You get the magnification along with the illuminated reticle, sweeeet!!!
    http://www.leupold.com/lightbox/feat...icense-warning
    I very much agree...sweet, but very expensive.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

JSDinTexas Guest
    I just purchased an AimPoint PRO for my Colt 6920. Reason was quality; price; and features like long battery life, 2 MOA, comes with mount which includes step-up platform. EOTech was considered but pricey.
    Check out this website: AR15.Com - Your Firearm Resource. (AR-15, AR-10, M4 Carbine, M16, H&K, SIG, FNH, FAL, AK-47, 50 Cal, M1/M1A, Handgun, Pistol, Training, Hunting, and More!) it has lots of stuff on ARs and a number of threads on optics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast