favorite 9mm - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: favorite 9mm

I have both the Beretta and the Millenium and I like both of them equally. Depending on where I am when I am dressing up, either can be my CC though I favour my Bersa better as a CC because it is my very first gun. The rest were bought after my Bersa.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

3. I carry an H&K usp 9mm compact..I love it, shoots like a dream.

the Taurus PT 92, same build as the Beretta but they put the safety where it should be

5. SIG 226. Extremely reliable and accurate.

I chose a Glock 19 as the Glock 26 is just to small for my hand. I like the Glocks due to the abuse they can take and still keep going BANG when you pull the trigger. I haven't cleaned my Glock 19 and have shot over 1,500 rounds before cleaning it without one problem. There are not that many guns that can do the same. Those are my main reasons for getting one. I was a bit concern about it not having a safety but after carrying it in the holster for a week with a snap cap in the chamber I realized that it would not fire if I don't pull the trigger. I have also dropped it from 4 feet on the cement and it did not go off due to the safeties the Glock has built into it. So I f you can get over it not having a safety lever/switch a Glock will out last most of the other hand guns if not cleaned and can fire what ever brand ammo you place into it unlike the others that are picky on what brand ammo it will work with.

Now the down sides of a Glock are the accuracy is not as good as some of the other handguns and the size of the grip is almost double that of some other handguns.

I love the Glock 19 also. Fits well in my hand, and conceals great. Carry Oh.

My favorite is my S&W 3913.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    I chose a Glock 19 as the Glock 26 is just to small for my hand. I like the Glocks due to the abuse they can take and still keep going BANG when you pull the trigger. I haven't cleaned my Glock 19 and have shot over 1,500 rounds before cleaning it without one problem. There are not that many guns that can do the same. Those are my main reasons for getting one. I was a bit concern about it not having a safety but after carrying it in the holster for a week with a snap cap in the chamber I realized that it would not fire if I don't pull the trigger. I have also dropped it from 4 feet on the cement and it did not go off due to the safeties the Glock has built into it. So I f you can get over it not having a safety lever/switch a Glock will out last most of the other hand guns if not cleaned and can fire what ever brand ammo you place into it unlike the others that are picky on what brand ammo it will work with.

Now the down sides of a Glock are the accuracy is not as good as some of the other handguns and the size of the grip is almost double that of some other handguns.
    So what I get out of that is the Glock is perfect for when you fire through a full magazine not hitting the BG you can throw it at him and it will be able to take the damage. If you get it back be able to shoot it again. Oh and if you own a Glock you can be lazy and not clean it.

I am not a fan of Glock for the simple fact of everyone having one. I have shot a handful of them and see nothing special. I have no problem cleaning my firearm after every shooting session, I like to keep it clean. I also no not ever plan on dropping it multiple times in the mud/sand/concrete whatever. Once is enough to make you wake up and pay attention, if it happens.

My favorite that I have shot so far would have to be the HK P30.
    Be cool and eat fruit!

Springfield armory xd9 for me in a 4 inch service model and an xd9sc for a ccw in warm weather and BUG

Glock 17

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast