State Pages Updated - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: State Pages Updated

Whew! Well I finally got through all the states. As I researched each state's info, my outline grew a bit so now I'll be going back through all the states and trying to fill in any information that I am missing. I definitely think this is the best information on concealed carry permits on each state in one place.

Please visit your state's page and if you notice anything missing, let me know! Your help will be much appreciated. I'd also like to thank anyone else that has helped me out since the beginning.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

michigan permits as of may 9th are recognized in nevada. the permit maps still show nevada not recognizing michigan. just wanted to let you know for when you get time for more updates. thanks luke for all your work making this such a great site!
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 05-21-2008 at 01:17 PM.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    michigan permits as of may 9th are recognized in nevada. the permit maps still show nevada not recognizing michigan. just wanted to let you know for when you get time for more updates. thanks luke for all your work making this such a great site!
    Thanks, this has been updated.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

frank.macher Guest

Exclamation Michigan is changing a part of the rules

Got an email from my Reserve Deputy SGT:

"Reserve deputies with concealed pistol licenses will soon be exempt from pistol free zones.

I have attached a copy of the law with the important parts highlighted."

My work email stripped out the attachment, I have asked him to email it to my home account. I will provide that as soon as I get it.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by frank.macher View Post

"Reserve deputies with concealed pistol licenses will soon be exempt from pistol free zones.

My work email stripped out the attachment, I have asked him to email it to my home account. I will provide that as soon as I get it.

Frank
    Thanks. Send it over when you get it.

frank.macher Guest
    Posted it in the State Threads and added the .pdf attachment

Quote Originally Posted by frank.macher View Post

Frank
    That's definitely a step in the right direction, but what would be even better would be to do away with pistol free zones altogether, for everyone. I have yet to see the fact that guns are not allowed stop criminals from carrying and/or committing crimes with guns in these places.

frank.macher Guest

Thumbs up

No question that would be better, the progress is slow, but at least it is forward not backward. Who knows, we may actually have more reforms coming - I for one look forward to the right to carry and protect my family everywhere.

Frank

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234