What's happening to our rights in this country???!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's happening to our rights in this country???!!!

What's happening to our rights in this country???!!!

Just passing on some information I heard about while listening to the radio the other day. It's a travesty what's happening and a mockery of our constitution.

While You Were Sleeping, They Abolished the Fourth Amendment

This is getting very bad. I hope the supreme cort strikes this down :( !!!

Quote Originally Posted by alamoadam View Post
    Just passing on some information I heard about while listening to the radio the other day. It's a travesty what's happening and a mockery of our constitution.

While You Were Sleeping, They Abolished the Fourth Amendment
    Everyday our Constitution is being ignored, dismantled piece by piece, a little at a time. Be assured, we will wake up one day in the very near future to find that we no longer have a Constitution or Bill of Rights. How? Why? Because we will have surrendered our sovereignty by signing a treaty. It's just as much of a "travesty" that people are grossly ignorant of our governments main objective/agenda. "NEWSFLASH", it's called the New World Order/Global Government. It's always the same continuous "BS and Rhetoric" concerning current events and never a mention of the greatest danger we face. It's no secret people, it's old news. However, whenever the subject matter (NWO) is presented, it is ignored.

Whats happening to our rights in this country? If anyone really wants the answer, just do a simple Google search for the truth. Educate yourself about the Global Agenda/NWO. Then check out the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Every member is a staunch supporter of the NWO. You'll be amazed of all of the well known people and corporations involved in this "evil" Global Agenda in full force today. I believe that this truth is ignored because people don't want to believe it. Why? Because it can't be stopped, it's inevitable, closing the door on everything we want to believe. When we reject the truth, we have no other choice except to believe a lie. Willful ignorance and self deceit is what's happening to our country. It can only result in national suicide.
    AMERICA'S EPITAPH
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Up To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

Exclamation NWO Members, the list is long

1- Terry Bollea, A.K.A. Hollywood "Hulk" Hogan
    2- Scott Hall, A.K.A The Diamond Stud or Razor Ramone
    3- "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash, A.K.A "Oz", Diesel, and Vinny Vegas
    4- "The Giant", A.K.A "The Big Show"
    5- "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase
    6- Syxx, A.K.A. The Lightning Kid, The 1-2-3 Kid, or Hexx Pauch
    7- Big Bubba Rodgers, A.K.A. The Big Boss Man, The Guardian Angel, or Ray Traylor
    8- Stevie Ray
    9- Big Brian Adams, A.K.A. The I.R.S.
    10- Brett "The Hitman" Hart
    11- Sting
    12- "Big Pappa Pump" Scott Steiner
    13- "The Disciple" A.K.A. Chris Bollea or Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
    14- Horace Hogan
    15- Marcus Alexander Bagwell
    16- Curt Henig, A.K.A. Mr. Perfect
    17- "Ravishing" Rick Rude
    18- Conan
    19- "The Macho Man" Randy Savage
    20- Scott "Flash" Norton
    21- Vincent, A.K.A. Virgil
    22- Eric Bishoff, the master mind of it all.

sign used to say "Come and Take It", now it says "Country for Sale"....

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Everyday our Constitution is being ignored, dismantled piece by piece, a little at a time. Be assured, we will wake up one day in the very near future to find that we no longer have a Constitution or Bill of Rights. How? Why? Because we will have surrendered our sovereignty by signing a treaty. It's just as much of a "travesty" that people are grossly ignorant of our governments main objective/agenda. "NEWSFLASH", it's called the New World Order/Global Government. It's always the same continuous "BS and Rhetoric" concerning current events and never a mention of the greatest danger we face. It's no secret people, it's old news. However, whenever the subject matter (NWO) is presented, it is ignored.

Whats happening to our rights in this country? If anyone really wants the answer, just do a simple Google search for the truth. Educate yourself about the Global Agenda/NWO. Then check out the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Every member is a staunch supporter of the NWO. You'll be amazed of all of the well known people and corporations involved in this "evil" Global Agenda in full force today. I believe that this truth is ignored because people don't want to believe it. Why? Because it can't be stopped, it's inevitable, closing the door on everything we want to believe. When we reject the truth, we have no other choice except to believe a lie. Willful ignorance and self deceit is what's happening to our country. It can only result in national suicide.
    If a "Right" is redefined by the liberally biased courts, as a "privilege" then all bets are off.. That's how they plan to try and ham string us... Stack the courts with liberal loons who have the same agenda in mind... Believe it, for it is real...

Duped America...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I only have 2 words to say to all this....

Buy Ammo!

Progressive liberals have been chipping away at our rights little by little for years. The voters keep re-electing them with the willing help of the main stream media. The main stream media picks our candidates and destroys any threat to their power. Wake up voters the time has come to take control.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Bottom line........ if the sheep are willing to let this go on, I really don't believe the "Patriots"/Freedom Lovers of this once great Nation are going to be able to do much about it. Alltogether too many "government dependents" exist who want nothing more than security and comfort rather than freedom.

Now, all it will take is a few Police/DEA LEOs to get shot by a "surprised" homeowner and the hue and cry will be on to ban guns for home defence...... again.

I still am completely convinced that I have lived my life during the best that this Country could offer. I don't see it getting anything but sorrier in the future.

So, despite the worst that our Government (such as it is) can throw at us..... I, for one, am not going to have to live with the unenviable results. It will be YOUR problem to solve.

GG

P.S. We are entering the era of the Borg Continuum: Resistance is futile! At least we will all finally be "equal"..... equally oppressed. (Except the "Vlasti", of course.)
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast