CCW Badge Sighted In The Wild
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CCW Badge Sighted In The Wild

Talking CCW Badge Sighted In The Wild

Man attacked by pit bulls in Kirkland park, opens fire | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News | Local & Regional

Apparently this doof felt the need to shoot someone's dog and to flash his CCW badge at the news crew afterwards
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

WOW...nice badge....Glad he's okay and the dog is okay, but REALLY the badge?

In all seriousness his credability went to zero as soon as I saw that badge. I know the witnesses all see it his way but I have to wonder (because he was dumb enough to buy that badge and they are not cheap) if he really wasn't waiting for his chance
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I probably would have done the same thing, without the badge. The permit itself is my badge, but i don't want it hanging from my belt. Having that badge on his belt, I do believe he is asking for trouble. Too many "what ifs" and mistaken identity issues with a badge. Badges are for cops and scouts.

6. dangit.. "LaValley said" and since he did and he apparently has the all important word; he was not justified. thanks LaValley.
    4 dogs to my name so far, they chase deer during rifle season and extermination is imperative.

And do not even think about calling me a dog or animal hater, ive had the pleasure of raising my black lab to the current age of 6 and love him dearly.

I understand him being a "doof" for the badge but for firing??? Your dogs come and bite me or mine and yes, I shoot your dogs. I might try and pull off one dog, but 3 get shot.

Yeah what Scott said, and especially if they're pitt bulls

I think Mr Lewis acted in a responsible manner. The shooting was justified. He was protecting his personal property from deadly force. In PA he would have got a pat on the back....this was a good example of why cc is a good thing.

The badge is corney, but a good shoot...

We don't need no stinkin badges.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast