drill gone poorly!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: drill gone poorly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    The burning question remains....... which neighbor provides 60mm mortar close support supressive fire?

As for "alarms", I have two silent ones....... if ANYTHING is out of the ordinary, both cats scurry for their bolt holes, trampling over both of us in so doing. Guaranteed rude arousal from otherwise sound sleep.

Leaving us "human staff" to fend off the bad guys, of course. (From old adage; Dogs have masters, cats have staff.)

GG
    I am picturing small foxholes in the corner of your bedroom.

Cat 1: Say old chap (Your cats speak in a British accent, BTW) did you manage to trample their genitals whilst traversing the blanketed plain?

Cat 2: Oh, but of course, old bean, of course, ha ha! How else will we roust the savages from their sleep so they might defend us from impending doom?

Cat 1: Too right! Say, do you think we ought to step on their face-parts for good measure?

Cat 2: No need, sport, no need! Let's stay hunkered down here and watch the action.

Cat 1: Oh dear me. I'm afraid the impending doom was nothing more than a raccoon on the front porch.

Cat 2: Do you think we'll see trouble over this?

Cat 1: Of course not, don't be ridiculous, ha ha! Let's make some feline noises and see if we might acquire some liver treats. Our servants have arisen after all, and it's nearly dawn.

Cat 2: Too right, old chap, too right!

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    The burning question remains....... which neighbor provides 60mm mortar close support supressive fire?

As for "alarms", I have two silent ones....... if ANYTHING is out of the ordinary, both cats scurry for their bolt holes, trampling over both of us in so doing. Guaranteed rude arousal from otherwise sound sleep.

Leaving us "human staff" to fend off the bad guys, of course. (From old adage; Dogs have masters, cats have staff.)

GG
    I am picturing small foxholes in the corner of your bedroom.

Cat 1: Say old chap (Your cats speak in a British accent, BTW) did you manage to trample their genitals whilst traversing the blanketed plain?

Cat 2: Oh, but of course, old bean, of course, ha ha! How else will we roust the savages from their sleep so they might defend us from impending doom?

Cat 1: Too right! Say, do you think we ought to step on their face-parts for good measure?

Cat 2: No need, sport, no need! Let's stay hunkered down here and watch the action.

Cat 1: Oh dear me. I'm afraid the impending doom was nothing more than a raccoon on the front porch.

Cat 2: Do you think we'll see trouble over this?

Cat 1: Of course not, don't be ridiculous, ha ha! Let's make some feline noises and see if we might acquire some liver treats. Our servants have arisen after all, and it's nearly dawn.

Cat 2: Too right, old chap, too right!
    -slow claps-

4. [QUOTE=Grognard Gunny;202917]The burning question remains....... which neighbor provides 60mm mortar close support supressive fire?

usually,the claymores take em out,but lately the pits full of pungy sticks work great,the only problem is i can't seem to remember were they all are ,so cutting the yards a b i**h

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123