BC1.... You were right! Almost.

Thread: BC1.... You were right! Almost.

BC1.... You were right! Almost.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    but I have read about incidents where perps attacked as a swarm to get the gun.
    They did swarm to get the gun. Then they shot the guy with his own gun that they took for him. So, I concede, you were right, it does happen..... except for one minor detail....

FayObserver.com - Police say two men beaten, stabbed and shot in botched robbery attempt

Guevara began screaming, alerting from 10 to 15 family members and friends who live in the same building, police spokesman Lt. Chris Davis said. They rushed out, and one of the alleged robbers fired a shot at them, he said.

"The round passed through the clothing of an Alex Echeverria, but failed to strike his body," Davis said.

Guevara's family members then ran after the two, caught them and disarmed them during a struggle, Davis said.

"Both suspects were shot during the initial struggle, with the suspect's gun, and then the family severely beat, stabbed and cut both suspects," Davis said.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

3. 10-15 of my friends or reletives swarm somebody and those 2 robbers would have been shot 100-150+ times

Justice, good!
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    They did swarm to get the gun. Then they shot the guy with his own gun that they took for him. So, I concede, you were right, it does happen..... except for one minor detail....

FayObserver.com - Police say two men beaten, stabbed and shot in botched robbery attempt
    Were the robbers OC their firearms? That will tech them not to OC! LOL j/k. Glad they got what was coming to them.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!