Step up for MEMORIAL DAY - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Step up for MEMORIAL DAY

1. Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post
    @navylt. Hey of your state allows permitless open carry then by all means. And not just today but everyday you should exercise that right. I stated it that way because here in Indiana you can't OC without a permit. I'm just choosing to carry openly today as a statement. That's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post
    I feel people need to be reminded of their rights or they might be forgotten.
    I agree! Some people are not aware that in states such as Washington, they can carry a gun without a permit! :-)
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    I agree! Some people are not aware that in states such as Washington, they can carry a gun without a permit! :-)
    Add NH to your list, no permit needed to open carry. I find it asinine to make people have a concealed weapons permit just so they can carry openly!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Have you been watching the news lately? RKBA is gaining ground, and support, across the board. 2 new states have added Constitutional carry this year w/ several more vowing to keep introducing such legislation until is passes. The only two states that deny their citizens the right to carry both have legislation in session right now to allow concealed carry. Also the Open Carry Movement is taking off coast to coast.

I just don’t see the Second Amendment "circling the drain" anytime soon.

That said, if I go anywhere today I will carry
    While that is true, the sad fact of the matter is some states with a history of being anti second anything, are moving backwards. CA is trying to pass a state wide ban on OC and a few other anti states on the east coast are still hard at work trying to ban firearms.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12