Flying the Flag Upside Down? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Flying the Flag Upside Down?

I think its an abomination to this great country. In spite of all that is wrong it's still the best. I'm JUST PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

3. Iraq Vet

If I ever see a upside down flag I will stop and cut it down and take it with me. I do carry several firearms at all times so I don't believe anyone would be dumb enough to stop me. I hate Obama and our government but the flag is a symbol of us the people not them the government. I served 15mos in Iraq and I did it for my family and friends not for the government that doesn't give a **** about us.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbooker View Post
    If I ever see a upside down flag I will stop and cut it down and take it with me. I do carry several firearms at all times so I don't believe anyone would be dumb enough to stop me. I hate Obama and our government but the flag is a symbol of us the people not them the government. I served 15mos in Iraq and I did it for my family and friends not for the government that doesn't give a **** about us.
    I can give you my address if you want, just let me know when you are coming over and I will have it flying upside down for you......

You might want to say goodby to everyone for the last time before you come by though........

Appreciate your service son, but you step on anybody else's property to cut down anything, you're gonna be making a big mistake. Huge.

Cutting down someone's flag is a violation of THEIR 1st Amendment rights. How do you justify that? Some patriot...

I make my political statement by flying the Gadsden Flag on those days when the Flag is to be displayed.
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

8. If flying the flag upside down was designated as disgust and revulsion as to what is going on in the WH, you could bet your first born I'd be flying mine that way but since it is not, you will only see my flag flying union up.

Quote Originally Posted by revjen45 View Post
    I make my political statement by flying the Gadsden Flag on those days when the Flag is to be displayed.
    Same here.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

10. The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property. When exactly will these fine citizens tell us what their great danger is? Disgusting..... Boycott Flag Desecraters | Facebook

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789