Gun Accident Video - Shot In Hand

Thread: Gun Accident Video - Shot In Hand

1. Gun Accident Video - Shot In Hand

Here's a video of a guy letting a Glock get away from him, and shooting himself in the hand at an indoor range.

I can't see any foolishness on his part, he just relaxed his wrist, and the Glock just walked over his hand.

Since my own ND and injury, I have become hyper-aware of gun safety, and how fast bad things can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mistergus75:205743
    Here's a video of a guy letting a Glock get away from him, and shooting himself in the hand at an indoor range.

I can't see any foolishness on his part, he just relaxed his wrist, and the Glock just walked over his hand.

Since my own ND and injury, I have become hyper-aware of gun safety, and how fast bad things can happen.

It was his fault. He didnt have his left hand locked to his right, instead keeping it rigid like he was bench shooting and his left hand was the sand bag. Now he either pulled in anticipation of the shot, as rookies do, finished squeezing the trigger and shot his hand or he accidently bump fired it. Ive heard two shots sound like one using that technique. Bottom line, he lacked control of his own body because of nervousness.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    It was his fault. He didnt have his left hand locked to his right, instead keeping it rigid like he was bench shooting and his left hand was the sand bag. Now he either pulled in anticipation of the shot, as rookies do, finished squeezing the trigger and shot his hand or he accidently bump fired it. Ive heard two shots sound like one using that technique. Bottom line, he lacked control of his own body because of nervousness.
    I agree Dumb and Dumber.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia