galco king tuk
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: galco king tuk

galco king tuk

I am considering getting a galco king gum and I would like some info. On it before I make a purchase. Please help!

Bad spelling on my part. It's supposed to be tuk

4. Have read good things about it, I went with the MTAC for my Glocks instead.

U should get it because I'll tell you it is worth every dime. The holster is very comfortable I can hardly even tell I am wearing it. It's so comfortable that I could sleep wearing it. And the retention is just right.

Galco vs. Crossbreed

Anyone have both and have any input? My CB is on the way.... But MidwayUSA has the galcos for way cheap....

Quote Originally Posted by John Campbell View Post
    I am considering getting a galco king gum and I would like some info. On it before I make a purchase. Please help!
    The KingTuk's are nice looking holsters but the thing that stopped me from buying one is they have 2 screws holding the clips instead of 1, I don't see how (when canted) it could sit on your belt line the right way when they swivel. Granted you could just take one out but that's ghetto. Aside from the one really non-issue they appear to be nice. Galco's been around a long time I'm sure it's a great holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy615 View Post
    Anyone have both and have any input? My CB is on the way.... But MidwayUSA has the galcos for way cheap....
    If you ordered your CBST from Crossbreed themselves, I'd cancel it and re-order from Midway. It'd get there in a couple days vs weeks.

galco v midway

Haha well it's been 4 weeks so I guess I'll just keep waiting.

It took mine 6 weeks. Check my post of CrossBreed customer service though. They sent me a free one because the post office lost mine (even though they found it). So technically two for one... Midway doesn't offer that.

I have many Galco Holsters and love each and everyone of them. They make an A-One product and always have been comfortable wearing their holsters.
    The Second Amendment is not about Hunting!!
    When the Government is afraid of of it's People, This LIBERTY
    When the People are afraid of the government, That is TYRANNY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast