Best Revolver for Women - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Revolver for Women

Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    S&w 442/642
    S&W 442 is my wifes choice 5 shot Airweight rated for +P ammo. Just point and pull the trigger. Very light.
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

I think these threads are funny.

Nobody would ask "What is the best gun for a man?", but, apparently, women are generic and one size fits all..

Haha. It's not meant to be offensive. Women generally ... Again, generally don't like huge guns. However, she's shot my G19 and loved it. But the revolver idea is grained in her head.

My wife Carries the EAA windicator in .357 with 2" barrel its an good reliable weapon for under $300.00

Well I personally love my H&R small frame hammerless. My ex girlfriend loved it, until the trigger spring broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy615 View Post
    Haha. It's not meant to be offensive. Women generally ... Again, generally don't like huge guns. However, she's shot my G19 and loved it. But the revolver idea is grained in her head.
    I've always thought that the best revolver for a woman is a Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    I think these threads are funny.

Nobody would ask "What is the best gun for a man?", but, apparently, women are generic and one size fits all..
    Yeah, I hear you on that one. It's kinda like how the poster Bighouse Doc lamely tries to slam medical marijuana every chance he gets.

My wife says that the BEST REVOLVER is that spinning front door at the department store.
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

My wife likes her S&W "lady smith". She "Doesn't leave home without it."

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

My wife prefers my S&W 640, but shooting .38 Specials. I think the Ruger SP 101 would do just as well. I think a lot of the Gender bias is based on the perception that gals all have little hands. I worked with a couple of Woman Marine (WM) aircraft mechanics that could palm a basketball! Both of them could handle a Beretta M9 better than any of us guys.

I'm a little guy and I have small hands, which is the main reason I am attracted to the J Frames as they fit my hand perfectly. I would think it would be the same for any of the more petite girls out there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast