Head shot...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Head shot...

Exclamation Head shot...

So much for the myth head shot, shoot out bad idea...

"The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

3. +1 for the good guys.

guess he won't be robbing any more stores.
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

He should at least have the courtesy to fall down after being shot in the noggin! GEESH! some people!
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

+1 for the good guy, good job on taking out the trash.

Just think how much money the store clerk saved the tax payers by taking out the bad guy.

7. This clerk is a real hero. He just saved the tax payer about 40,000 Dollars a year for incarceration not including all the fees for a public defender and court cost. I propose that we reward him (the tax payer) 20,000.00 and an all expense paid trip to where ever he wants to go for a month. One by one take them out of the gene pool. Good job.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor:207185
    This clerk is a real hero. He just saved the tax payer about 40,000 Dollars a year for incarceration not including all the fees for a public defender and court cost. I propose that we reward him (the tax payer) 20,000.00 and an all expense paid trip to where ever he wants to go for a month. One by one take them out of the gene pool. Good job.
    extreme too say the least.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kflo01 View Post
    extreme too say the least.
    Really Mr. kflo01?? Or is it only extreme until it becomes your family member that becomes a victim of a crime??
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Wooddoctor...ANYBODY robbing someone else at gunpoint deserves what they get! I am sure that the dead guy would have dropped the store clerk without batting an eye! He put himself in the situation that caused his death. There are plenty of places to go paid for by taxpayers, if you are down on your luck! You don't need to rob people and stick guns in their faces. What about the family of the store clearks? as the saying goes..You reap what you sew!!

This may or may not have been a lucky shot. Regardless the perp is dead and the store employee is alive. As John Wayne once said "Life is tough and is tougher if you are stupid!" Pulling an armed robbery is always a bad idea and a inexcusable violent crime. Violent criminals get what they deserve and sometimes that is a round to the bean. As I've stated in other posts I'm a proponent of body armor drills; two shots center mass and one to the head. There are some crazy people out there and many bad guys have access to bullet resistant vests. No need to take any chances and shoot someone a few times and say "Oh S#$t!" when they don't go down. Practice those head shots! There is no such thing as a fair fight!
    National Rifle Association
    Single Action Shooting Society

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast