Got a question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got a question

Sorry Meitral, I stopped reading after your statement "im realy not a trigger man, i dont own any gun, and i dont have any need to carry one at the moment" A Trigger Man? Also, I would highly advise you start with a English class with writing skills. Your post is not up to par with normal literary standards. Just saying.................
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

3. Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Okay, let me ask a question back to the poster: Are we assuming the weapons were just stored somewhere for that length of time or used all along?
    They would have been used along.

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Sorry Meitral, I stopped reading after your statement "im realy not a trigger man, i dont own any gun, and i dont have any need to carry one at the moment" A Trigger Man? Also, I would highly advise you start with a English class with writing skills. Your post is not up to par with normal literary standards. Just saying.................
    Quote Originally Posted by Meitral View Post
    I'm from Quebec, french canadian speaking, so if my english isnt the best in the world, sorry.
    You should have read a lil bit more...

Thanks a lot for all the others answers :)

Uuuuuuh, used all along ... in that case not much will stand the test of THAT much time, I fear.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Meitral View Post
    They would have been used along.
    Then no I don't think they would last that long, or much of anything man made for that matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12