NRA Convention - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NRA Convention

A shooting buddy and I went to the 140th in Pitts. a couple months back...just Sunday. Bought a Fobus holster and a set of laser grips for my SP101. Way too much to see in one day... next time I'll know better...

Quote Originally Posted by Markstone View Post
    A shooting buddy and I went to the 140th in Pitts. a couple months back...just Sunday. Bought a Fobus holster and a set of laser grips for my SP101. Way too much to see in one day... next time I'll know better...
    I haven't been to one and next year it will be our turn here in St. Louis. What do you mean by ...next time I'll know better...? What could have you done otherwise? I sincerely like to know so I will learn when the time comes next year...please.....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Went to Charlotte last year. Like being a kid in a candy shop. Don't recall firearms being for sale but a friend did purchase a rail for his Beretta Storm carbine and a red dot sight. Got alot of neat stuff from Glock and other vendors. Would love to go again sometime.

Having a year to plan for it, I would definitly get a hotel room for the whole four days. That way you could sign up for some of the "extra goodies", i.e., the Sunday morning prayer breakfast, the opening banquet, and so on....
    If I'd a planned it right I coulda shook Teds' hand!!!

I went to the one in St. Louis, the last time it was here and had a great time.
    At the time, I wasn't in the market for a new gun, I went to see what it was all about and to check out new products.

I'm planning on going to it again next year in St. Louis, one good thing is I work only a few blocks from the Convention Center and have a private parking garage to park in.
    NRA Member
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    NRA Basic Shotgun Instructor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12