How Do You Respond; Prepaid or Parinoid - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Respond; Prepaid or Parinoid

I'm not Paranoid, people really are out to get me! PSST, don't tell them where I am.

Being prepaird is the smart thing to do. God gave us a brain so we would use it.
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

I'm both. It's like that condom saying: "I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it".
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

4. Hardly a day goes by without someone being shot by a criminal in the DFW area. If it's paranoid to want a fighting chance, than so be it. The truth is that all of us would be safer if every law abiding citizen was armed. The violent crime rate would plummet. As to your "friends", their asking to be helpless victims.

Paranoid? hmmm...good question. I'm safe no matter whether I am paranoid or not. I am so therefore I must be -- prepared -- to shoot anyone who threatens me and mine.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I was a Boy Scout years ago. I learned then..."Be Prepared". The saying still holds true today, and it is NOT "Be Paranoid".

I'm parinoid? Why don't you cancel your homeowners insurance? After all, it is not required by law? Are you worried about your house burning down? Why would the bank care? Your good for it. Right?

So, who is parinoid?

Psalm 82:3-5

Quote Originally Posted by Iam2Taz View Post
    I'm parinoid? Why don't you cancel your homeowners insurance? After all, it is not required by law? Are you worried about your house burning down? Why would the bank care? Your good for it. Right?

So, who is parinoid?
    The mortgage company requires you to carry homeowners, but your point still shines.. We all protect ourselfs every day in many ways and this is just one more...
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

I'm not paranoid.... Why do you ask?

10. My question is why do these people know that you carry?
    Discussing Wisconsin's Concealed Carry Law At www.armedbadger.com

11. The few of my friends that do know, is only because I vist them often at their homes. With that, I inform them of my carry as respect to their landowner or rent place. Could I get away with not informing them? Absolutely. But that's not how I work.
    Having said that, I'm also leading the way for my friends and family as an example. Showing that the sky didn't fall on me or that the world came to a end. Most of the people I know seem to be in the mindset that carrying is evil, but I'm slowly breaking them out of that trance.
    A lot of Bloggers seem to not understand how NY works. They have no problem burning a CC to a full extent over the tiniest little slip up. There is a higher standard we are held to. It's not to say I'm scared, far from it. Most of us I feel are tryin to break threw the front lines so to speak and turn a "we hate legal guns" state to the other side. minus NYC, there is no hope for those people (just like Chicago)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast