new training facility

Thread: new training facility

1. new training facility

I live in Cedar Springs, Ga and just found out AIM is building a new training facility about 20mls from my house. It is for military and civilllian firearms and special operations training. Projected to be open Sept.2011. Pretty excited about it.

Not really long now...hope you will not be disappointed when you go there to visit...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

4. I don't plan on just visiting I plan on being a member and participating in the classes and shooting sports. AIM American International Marksmanship

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by EricnGa View Post
    I don't plan on just visiting I plan on being a member and participating in the classes and shooting sports. AIM American International Marksmanship
    Eric...you can do what you want. When I said "when you go there to visit" I am thinking of the way I am -- I hardly commit to anything until I get the feel of it first. I have been like this almost all my life so far and I have no intention of changing. It's pretty much like going to the supermarket and picking an apple before buying it, I just have to feel it and take a lookie-lookie all around it and touch. Or a gun -- pick it up, hold it, touch it, feel it.

Or when I met my husband...but that's a different story altogether.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Charleston, South Carolina, United States

touchy feely

That is too funny. Lol

7. Ok no problem I gotcha now...the husband part is pretty funny. :-**